As a company director, top manager or middle manager, you are always looking for ways to improve your company’s performance.
Improved energy efficiency can help your company:
- Reduce energy and production costs
- Improve environmental performance and reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- Reduce exposure to rising energy prices and energy shortages
- Win new customers who consider environment as an important selection criteria
The most useful information in this Guide for you is:
- A Company Energy Efficiency Methodology that explains in six steps how to become more energy efficient
- Case studies of more than 40 other companies that have already benefited from energy efficiency initiatives
- A Contact Database with useful contacts of people and organizations who can help you improve energy efficiency, such as suppliers, consultants, research institutions, CP centers, associations and government agencies.
Where do you start?
- Organize a meeting between management and relevant staff to start an energy assessment of your company
- Start rewarding and recognizing staff for good ideas to improve energy efficiency
- Give this Guide to your production staff
- Add your contact details to the Contact Database